after the results have been validated
|30.0% of final prize pool||3,000 RP|
|20.0% of final prize pool||2,000 RP|
|15.0% of final prize pool||1,500 RP|
|4||10.0% of final prize pool||1,000 RP|
|5||8.0% of final prize pool||800 RP|
|6||7.0% of final prize pool||700 RP|
|7||5.0% of final prize pool||500 RP|
|8||5.0% of final prize pool||500 RP|
The daily ladder is active between 17:00 and 23:00 CET.
The goal of the Daily Ladder is to get as high “ladder score” as possible. The top players will be rewarded with prizes.
In addition to riffpoint prizes the following will be rewarded for a top finish:
1st place: €20 Steam giftcard
You need to have played a minimum of 10 matches in this ladder to be eligible for rewards
How to compete:
- Click “Play Match” (only available when the ladder is “ongoing” and during the open hours every day)
- You will shortly be matched with an opponent and a match lobby will be created. The leftmost player in each lobby will be considered the HOST.
- The HOST creates the match with the given rules of the ladder. The NAME & PASSWORD can be found generated at the top of each Battleriff match lobby.
- After ALL games have been played and the match is completed, report the outcome of the match and your ladder score will be updated.
- Track your progress in the “ladder” tab.
- Make sure to take ingame screenshots of all game results in case of a dispute or being requested by an admin.
- Game mode: SOCCAR
- Arena: DFH Stadium (or any of the Stadiums below can be picked by the host)
- Team Size: 1v1
- Bot Difficulty: NO BOTS
- Region: EUROPE
- Joinable By: NAME/PASSWORD
- Team Settings: DEFAULT
- Mutator Settings: DEFAULT
The host may pick any of the following stadiums:
- Champions Field, Champions Field (Day)
- DFH Stadium, DFH Stadium (Day), DFH Stadium (Stormy)
- Forbidden Temple
- Mannfield, Mannfield (Night), Mannfield (Stormy)
- Neo Tokyo
- Salty Shores, Salty Shores (Night)
- Starbase ARC
- Urban Central, Urban Central (Dawn), Urban Central (Night)
- Utopia Coliseum, Utopia Coliseum (Dusk)
- Wasteland, Wasteland (Night)
Joining the match
The player on the left side in each Battleriff match lobby is considered the host (50/50% chance to become host).
The HOST creates the match with the given rules of the league. The NAME & PASSWORD can be found generated at the top of each Battleriff match lobby.
Matches are to be played in Best of 1 (Bo1). The first player to win a game should claim the victory of the match.
When you get a match with an opponent you are required to play the game, if you do not show up within 5 minutes or refuse to play, an admin will decide whether the match is cancelled or if a default win is handed out. (frequent abuse by not showing up or delaying matches will result in a warning and ultimately getting banned)
What happens if i lose connection to the game?
You will automaticly lose the game if a goal has been scored or 30 seconds have passed, unless proof can be shown that the disconnection is because of an unnatural reason - Admin will be involved.
Are spectators allowed?
Spectators are allowed if both parties agree on it on the match room chat, if it were to be a spectator without agreement from both players, make sure to take screenshot in order to prove that there is a spectator.
By adding a spectator when both players haven't agreed could lead to an instant loss.
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and conditions apply
If there are ties in ladder score at the end of the ladder, win rate will be used as the first tie breaker. If there are still ties remaining, tie breaker matches may be issued or global ranking score may be used depending on the situation and number of tied players.
Being abusive by spamming, harassing, threatening or insulting other players in chat on Battleriff or ingame is not a tolerated behaviour and will result in (but is not limited to) the following: warnings, deduction of riffpoints, deduction of league points, getting banned. If you encounter any breach of these rules while taking part in Battleriff matches, take screenshots and contact an admin.
You are responsible for all the actions taken on your account and only you are allowed to play on your account
Abusing different glitches, cheats or non intended bugs in-game will disqualify you instantly
Suspicious player patterns will be investigated and any evidence of abuse such as (but not limited to) win trading, multiple accounts, ghost accounts or match manipulation will disqualify you instantly and can result in a permanent ban
We reserve all the rights to amend the rules and/or structure of the event at our sole discretion. In the unlikely case of a dispute, we reserve the right to interpret the rules at our sole discretion. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
|Players||ladder Score||Win/Loss||Games Played||Win Rate|
|1414||14 – 0||14||100.00%|
|837||10 – 1||11||90.91%|
|706||10 – 2||12||83.33%|
|352||7 – 3||10||70.00%|
|162||6 – 6||12||50.00%|
|135||5 – 5||10||50.00%|
|88||4 – 5||9||44.44%|
|62||3 – 4||7||42.86%|
|37||3 – 7||10||30.00%|
|37||2 – 3||5||40.00%|
|30||3 – 9||12||25.00%|
|9||0 – 9||9||0.00%|
|9||1 – 4||5||20.00%|
|5||0 – 5||5||0.00%|
|2||0 – 2||2||0.00%|
|2||0 – 2||2||0.00%|
|1||0 – 1||1||0.00%|