Daily Sunday Tournament
This is a daily tournament exclusive to all Battleriff Premium subscribers!
The tournament will take place Sunday, July 12 at 16:00 CEST.
The tournament format is Standard mode, Single elimination, Best of 5 in Conquest mode with 1 ban.
The first prize in the tournament is a Plantronics Rig 500E Headset.
All tournament discussions and reporting of match results will take place on the Battleriff Discord in the #tournaments channel. Join the Discord server here: http://discord.gg/v6aXx3A
All player decklists will be found here prior to the start of the tournament.
The player bracket will be found here prior to the start of the tournament.
The first prize of the tournament is a Plantronics rig 500E Lightweight E-Sports Edition Gaming Headset with Surround Sound, 1lb
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Designed for gamers who demand outstanding audio quality and flexibility for intense training and tournaments.
- COMFORT: Flexible, durable frame configures earcups and self-adjusting headband for your perfect fit.
- AUDIO QUALITY: Gaming headset with vented or isolating acoustics, 7.1 Dolby Technology, and Surround sound.
- PREMIUM TECHNOLOGY: Vented ear cups deliver maximum breathability, reducing fatigue over long sessions.
- PROFESSIONAL GAMING APPROVED: ESL, the world's largest e-sports company, relies on Plantronics for the highest quality and best performing gaming headset.
Second Prize - 5000 Riffpoints
Third & Fourth Prize - 2500 Riffpoints
First of all, you need to JOIN this event before submitting decklists.
All decklists are required to be provided in english only.
Make sure to create a deck montage featuring all of your 4 decks in the same image file with all cards clearly visible. It is mandatory to use This tool to create your deck montages.
Send your deck montages by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the header of the email write your battletag.
The deadline for submitting your deck montages is Saturday, July 11, 23:59 CEST. If we have not received your submission by the deadline you will be disqualified from the tournament.
After your decklists have been submitted you are considered checked in.
- This tournament is played on the EU server.
- The format of this tournament is Standard, Conquest, Best of 5, 1 Ban, Blind Pick. Open Decklists. Single elimination.
- Players not checked in by submitting their decks according to the time schedule are automatically excluded.
- Players are responsible to refresh the bracket themself to find out who their opponents are.
- The tournament is played individually, cooperation during gameplay is not allowed.
- Zayle, Shadow Cloak is not allowed to be used.
- Players must submit 4 decks with different classes before Saturday July 11, 23:59 CEST and they will become publicly available before the tournament starts.
- Matches are played in double elimination mode.
- The decks submitted are the only ones you may use in the entire tournament, playing decks built with different cards will instantly disqualify you.
- All matches are played in best of 5 mode (bo5) Blind Pick.
- You will ban 1 of your opponents classes. This is the tool that should primarily be used to ban decks: https://hs.crasher.ch/deckselect/
- In Conquest mode the player who wins a game must pick another deck, the losing player can keep playing the same deck or choose another one.
- The decks you have won with may not be used again in the same match.
- The time limit to show up for each match is 15 minutes.
- Disconnects count as loss for the disconnected player and the current game after 3 minutes have passed (multiple disconnects will count as loss for the disconnected player if the total disconnected time is 3 minutes). A match win is handed out if a player has been disconnected for a total of 5 minutes.
- For wrong deck selection a game loss is normally the initial penalty for the offending player but may be downgraded to a warning in some circumstances. Refer to the player handbook for full details. Please double check your selection before starting each game to avoid these situations.
- Games which ends in a draw must be replayed using the same decks.
- Players must take screenshots of each match result. In case of a dispute you may be asked to send them to us.
- The winning player reports the full match results to one of our admins in the discord text channel #tournaments. For example: “Roachboy won 3-2”.
- Any matches may be streamed, we suggest doing so with a delay.
- If a case arises which is not covered in the rules, please contact an admin which will judge the case.
- If asked by an admin, you must accept their battle.net friend requests on occasions when matches are recorded or broadcasted.
- Battleriff admins have the final saying on all of the rules.
- These rules may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and conditions apply
Shipping of the first prize is included within the EU.
The tournament requires a minimum of 16 signed up players to start.
You are responsible for all the actions taken on your account and only you are allowed to play on your account with the connected battle.tag shown on your player profile.
Abusing different glitches, cheats or bugs in-game is not allowed and may disqualify you.
Suspicious player patterns will be investigated and any evidence of abuse such as (but not limited to) win trading, multiple accounts, ghost accounts or match manipulation will disqualify you instantly and can result in a permanent ban.
Additionally all participants have to adhere the 2020 official Player handbook and the official Masters Tour Qualifier ruleset which can be found below.
- We reserve all the rights to amend the rules and/or structure of the event at our sole discretion. In the unlikely case of a dispute, we reserve the right to interpret the rules at our sole discretion. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.